Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For Josh

Timbre Tantrums - Tue., noon - 3pm on KTUH, 90.3 FM, Honolulu

This past Sunday I lost one of my best friends.

As I still search for ways to say goodbye, I can't help but remember all the good times we had and the music you shared with me. I consider myself fortunate for having such a great friend like you in the brief time that you were here. Some people may never have such an amazing friend like you in a lifetime, though I hope that someday everyone can. Thanks, dude. Josh, this one's for you.

Plankeye Goodbye
New Found Glory Sonny
Madina Lake House Of Cards
Days Away Stay The Same
the Cinnamon Band I'm Asking You
Doves Compulsion
Tokyo Police Club Big Difference
-----12:30pm-----
VOICST You Look Like Coffee
Soundpool Makes No Sense
Trentemøller Shades Of Marble
the Like I Can See It In Your Eyes
the Exciters He's Got The Power
the Caravelles Hey Mama, You've Been On My Mind
Sagittarius Song To The Frog (Will You Ever Know?)
Sagor & Swing Grottmusik
Regina Tapaa Minut Aamulla
Perfume マカロニ
------1:00pm------
Splashdown The Archer
NOBODY The Coast Is Clear (For Fireworks)
the Chemical Brothers Another World
Volta Cab Clarissa
------1:30pm------
Chromeo Momma's Boy
Gym Class Heroes On My Own Time (Write On!)
Two Door Cinema Club You're Not Stubborn
Club 8 Isn't That Great?
Dr. Nico & African Fiesta Sukisa Kamunganzi Ko
Professor Longhair Big Chief
Fol Chen The Holograms
Mall gr a n d caa nyon
------2:00pm------
Dragons Power Up! My Hands Are Strong
Italian Japanese Minus
Deftones Sextape
Promise And The Monster Words
the Dead Bird Drumroll
Tender Trap Do You Want A Boyfriend?
the Diskettes Come On Over
Stacey Kent Raconte-Moi
------2:30pm------
Stars Wasted Daylight
Tame Impala Lucidity
Wovenhand Terre Haute
Comus Fiesta Fandango
Wolf Parade Little Golden Age
Villagers The Pact (I'll Be Your Fever)
Regina Tango Merellä

No comments:

Post a Comment