Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thank You!

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone for listening, and a very special thank you to those who donated today and yesterday. With your help, KTUH can continue its pursuit of sharing music we love with all of you.

For myself, Timbre Tantrums gives me something to look forward to every week, as well as in the days leading up to my show, as I search through my record collection and online to discover new music to share with you. I am grateful to KTUH for this wonderful opportunity to do so.

To my listeners: I appreciate all of your encouraging phone calls and email, so if there is ever any questions about any of the music that I play, please do not hesitate to contact me: djryan@ktuh.org or (808)956-7261 during my show.

love,
Ryan


Radiothon goes on through Jan.28th, and t-shirts are still available for donations of $50 or more. Donations can be made by calling (808)956-5284

No comments:

Post a Comment