Tuesday, March 21, 2017

KTUH Playlist Mar.21st, 2017

Thanks for tuning in today! I usually prep my entire show in advance in order to showcase different genres, making sure to include songs from various countries sung in different languages, but I was expecting a guest DJ (who canceled at the last minute), so I didn't do any of that. Luckily, I had a few songs set aside and I brought my USB drive with songs that I play out at the clubs, so today was more club-y than your average edition of TT. Hope you enjoyed Timbre Tantrums remixed!

If you liked what you heard today, you can find me at Bevy (675 Auahi St.) in Kaka'ako, every 2nd Thursday for my monthly DJ night: Maybe Bacon Music. I, along with guest DJs, spin a variety of sexy(ish) tunes; from R&B, nu soul, hip hop and jazz, to future funk, bass and deep house. It's not quite "baby making music," but maybe bacon music.

I'll also be a resident DJ for a new Indie Dance night coming soon. It will be me, KTUH's own, DJ Vina and guest DJs every first Friday. More details/venue to be announced soon.


OOHYO PIZZA


Timbre Tantrums - Tue., noon - 3pm on KTUH, 90.1 FM, Honolulu

Castelluzzo Love
Mac Ayres Somebody New
Howl I'm Gone
Alizzz feat. Max Marshall Your Love
Jai Wolf feat. MNDR Like It's Over
Ruby Empress Strung Out
Mesita Phoenix Deluxe
우효 (OOHYO) PIZZA
------12:30pm-----
강이채(Echae Kang) 어지러워 (dizzy)
City and Colour Fragile Bird [The Bird Suit's Richard Powda remix]
Aeons Via Lactea
Aeroplane vs. Friendly Fires vs. Flight Facilities I Crave Paris
Zulu Winter Silver Tongue
Strange Talk Climbing Walls
RAC feat. Chelsea Lankes Can't Forget You
-------1:00pm------
Ra Ra Riot Too Dramatic [The Kids Are Radioactive remix]
Dragonette Pick Up the Phone [Michael Van She remix]
Coeur De Pirate Comme Des Enfants [Le Matos Andy Carmichael remix]
Guy Didden Mercy
에일리 (Ailee) 낡은 그리움 (reminiscing)
Le Flex Alone
TOKiMONSTA feat. Anderson .Paak Found In You
Blackbear Girls Like You [Tarro remix]
------1:30pm------
Uncle Skeleton Diskoteq [Jensen Sportag's First Night Forever Endless Reverb Mix]
Zo! feat. Joi Just Whatchu Like
Autograf Metaphysical [TEEMID Night Flip]
DiRTY RADiO Heart Break Fantasy
OSLF Mon Bain [UPSILONE remix]
Escape My Love
Eljay No Pressure
Masha Qrella Bluebottle
------2:00pm------
Model Aeroplanes Club Low
Generationals You Say It Too
Hospitality Argonauts
Ghostpoet Love Confusion
SoySauce feat. Joni Fatora Broken Record
Imad Royal feat. Axel Mansoor Devil pt. I
Manila Killa feat. Joni Fatora All That's Left [The M Machine remix]
------2:30pm------
Tame Impala Let It Happen
Röyksopp Miss It So Much
The Honey Trees The Fall
The Velvet Teen Counting Backwards
The Stills Love & Death
Twice TT
Ghost Town DJs My Boo [Tom Budin remix]
Mike Mago & Dragonette Outlines [Zonderling remix]

No comments:

Post a Comment