Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Kero Kero Bonito - Time Today [MV]


Kero Kero Bonito Time Today

New music video by Kero Kero Bonito (London, UK) for Time Today, the first single from their upcoming album, Time 'n' Place. No specific release date at this time.


Lyrics:
I got so much time today I got hopes and dreams and plans all yet to be made So get out the way 'Cos I'm coming through now To keep up with the light I got something to do And I'll try I got books and tapes and canvas bearing the weight As I might 'Til I'm into bed for the night But I don't I got so much more to say But they're not arranged 'Cos it takes too long and I'm still moving on And I can't help but think about Even know Where I should be trying to go So I guess I'll follow my nose If the sun ever stays down And as long as I shall Will I notice or will I Just be sitting around Rueing what I said wrong Ticking a list off Wake up in the morning But dawn still greets my windowpanes I got so much time I got plans I got so much time today I got so much time today I got so much time today


Follow Kero Kero Bonito:





No comments:

Post a Comment