Tuesday, July 24, 2018

KTUH Playlist July 24th, 2018


The Internet La Di Da [MV]


Timbre Tantrums - Tue., noon - 3pm on KTUH, 90.1 FM, Honolulu

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones The Rascal King
Fishbone Ugly
Goldfinger Carlita
The Toasters 2-Tone Army
The Slackers Have the Time
The Frightnrs Nothing More to Say
Westbound Train Check Your Time
The Meow Meows (I Don't Know Why) I Love You
-----12:30pm-----
The Pepper Pots You Love Her
The Robustos My Heart & Soul
The Selecter Too Much Pressure
The Deltones Stay Where You Are
Madness Our House [12" extended version]
The Specials Ghost Town [extended version]
Dance Hall Crashers Lost Again
Agent 99 Murder For Rent [punk rock mix]
Skankin' Pickle Pabu Boy
------1:00pm------
The Suicide Machines New Girl
Buck-O-Nine with Agent Orange Miserlou
OreSkaBand Pinocchio
PREP Don't Bring Me Down
Quantic & Alice Russell feat. Combo Bárbaro Magdalena
Ron Carter Barretta's Theme (Keep Your Eye on the Sparrow)
John Mayer New Light
Metric Help I'm Alive [The Twelves remix]
------1:30pm------
Spada Sun Sun Sun
The Knocks feat. Sneaky Sound System The One
Mord Fustang Sorbet
High PKWY Unexpected Presence
우효 (OOHYO) Papercut [English version]
Phoenix If I Ever Feel Better
Heatwave The Groove Line [Special Disco version]
------2:00pm------
The Internet La Di Da
Bluestaeb What It Is
L'Impératrice Vacances [Yuksek remix]
Humming Urban Stereo & Risso Aerobics
크러쉬 (Crush) with Band Wonderland Stevie Wonderland
Earth Wind & Fire That's the Way of the World
The Hollies The Air That I Breathe
------2:30pm------
Elliott Smith Somebody That I Used to Know
Richard Swift Lady Lay
Planty Herbs Akustika
Parks Burton Lemon & Lime
Jim Noir I Me You I'm Your
Plone Plock
Caroline Where's My Love [Magical mix]
Regina Tapaa Minut Aamulla
Pugh Rogefeldt Jag Sitter Och Gungar

No comments:

Post a Comment